Sampson County Public Records
Sampson county is one of North Carolina's 100 counties with government and public service agencies across the state. Many of the county's documents are recorded, indexed, verified and released to the general public by the Register's of Deeds or more commonly known as the Register's Office. Information such as arrests, warrants and criminal incident reports can be obtained from the Sheriffs department. General services from the county within its network of agencies various public functions while providing records to requesters.
Sampson County Courts Located in District 4A
- Sampson County Sheriff's Office
Link to the Sheriff's Office.
- Sampson County Directory
Index of Sampson's services and resources.
- Sampson County Department Telephone Directory
Find contacts for county departments.
- Sampson County Marriage Birth and Death Records
Marriages, births and deaths recorded by the county.
- Sampson County Census
Find facts and figures about the county.
- Sampson County Register of Deeds
Search real estate and business records.
- Sampson County Archives
Find information on archived records.
- Sampson County Schools
Information for students, parents and teachers.
- Sampson Community College
Find and utilize college resources.
- Sampson County North Carolina Cooperative Extension
Find and use NC State University resources.
- Sampson County Newspapers and Radio Stations
Find local and regional news, events and recent periodicals.
- Sampson Clinton Public Library
Information and resources at the library.
- Clinton Sampson Chamber of Commerce
Business and corporate information.
- Sampson County Agri Exposition Center
Trade shows, seminars, weddings and other events.
- Sampson County Visitors' Information
General information on living and visiting in the area.
- Sampson County Airport
Flights, schedules and travel information.
- Sampson County Emergency Management
Information on natural and man made emergencies.
- Sampson County Health Department
Find information on disease prevention and education.
- Sampson County Regional Medical Center
Find medical help, information and support.
- Sampson County Tax Information
Review and obtain property taxes and more.
- Sampson County Geographic Information System (GIS)
Find geographic and demographic related data, services and support.
- Sampson County Arts Council
Information and support for the visual and performing arts.
- Sampson County Social Services
Find help and support for families, adults and children.
- Sampson County Department of Aging
Information, help and activities for seniors.
- Sampson County Department of Parks and Recreation
Find information on local parks and recreational venues.
- Sampson County Board of Elections
Registered voters and election information.
- Sampson County Wanted Persons
Find information on wanted fugitives.
- Sampson County U Care Domestic Violence Program
Find information, help and support for domestic violence cases.
- Sampson County Detention Services
Find information on detention services.
- Sampson County Sex Offender Search
Locate offenders in your area.
The general jurisdiction for Sampson county is the superior court handling criminal cases, civil actions exceeding $10,000 and has exclusive original jurisdiction over probate. All counties are divided in the 46 superior court districts within 8 divisions, and 42 district courts serving as the lower courts. Upcoming cases can be viewed on the court's calendar. Individual county court sites offer the public a directory of forms, electronic filing services and local court services.
Public Records Search
NC Public Records By County